Lupit Pole Stage
Product no.: LP-Stage
incl. 21 % VAT excl. Shipping costs
Shipping time: 3-4 Weeks
Integrated Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ a unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second. No hex keys, no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system. The performer can change the mode in the middle of a performance.
LUPIT POLE STAGE is portable free standing pole that can be assembled in just a few minutes, giving you the opportunity to use the stage wherever, indoors or outdoors. It comes in two variations: short legs and long legs. The short legs option allows the use in less space and gives a complete comfort to a dancer performing medium stability demanding elements. The long legs option is designed to withstand more stability demanding elements.
LUPIT POLE STAGE features
- Lupit Pole Quick Lock™: Spin/static mode change in less than a second
- Excellent spin (using automotive and aerospace engineering)
- The pole is made of two equal pieces using HQ Lupit Joints
- Very stable and rigid construction
- Easy to assemble in 3-5 minutes
- State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is an optional ring for attachment of aerial silks
- Equipment height: 2905 mm
- Minimum required ceiling height: 3050 mm
- Usable height (from podium to the top): 2810 mm
- Diameter of the podium=1600 mm
- Minimum space requirements and product net weight, diameter:
- Short Legs - 1800mm , 65kg
- Long Legs - 2500mm , 68kg
- Pole diameter = 45 mm
- Pole material: The Lupit Pole Stage comes in the following options, mirror polished stainless steel, chrome or black powder-coating
- Podium: 6 matte hard laminated plastic sheets
|Shortened by optional "extension"
||Exact pole height from floor||For ceilings higher than|
- Short legs option can ensure stability of the stage when 70 kg dancer spins with 0,81 revolutions (turns) per second1,7 meters high on the pole.
- Long legs option can ensure stability of the stage when 70 kg dancer spins with 1,02 revolutions (turns) per second 1,7 meters high on the pole.
Note: The bags are not included in the standard set. Please select the "carry bags needed" option if the carry bags are required.
- Perfect for storing all the parts safely when the LUPIT POLE STAGE is not in use.
- Ergonomically designed with wheels for easy transportation of the LUPIT POLE STAGE.
- Good looking, professionally made with high quality materials.
- Made in EU.